- Street: 7633 Hardin Dr,
- City: Little Rock
- State: Arkansas
- Zip/Postal Code: 72117
- Dealer Name: Recycles Motorsports
- Phone Number: (501) 833-0707
- Sale Type: Used By Dealer
- Year: 2004
- Make of Motorcycle, ATV, UTV or Trike: Harley-Davidson
- Model: 1200 Sportster (NLR)
- Condition: Good
- Odometer Reading: 12000
- Features/Accessories: Needs gas tank, shifter, handlebars and blinker otherwise SHARP bike
- Availability: In Stock
- Financing: Financing Available Upon Approval
- Trade Ins: Trade Ins Considered
- Website Address: http://www.recyclesmotorsports.com/
- Contact Me With Other Offers: Yes
- Listed: August 26, 2014 4:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
2004 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster (NLR)
- 12k miles
- Open pipes
- Nice tires
- Purchased from insurance company that was damaged from shipping
- Needs gas tank, shifter, handlebars and blinker otherwise SHARP bike
- Easy fix, we can even fix or if you want to finance we can add it all in
- Test drove and Rides Great!
- Call for more info
Finance available from one of three lenders we use.
Mondays by appointment
Recycles Motorsports (RCM) specializes in selling and rebuilding used, salvaged, repoed and auctioned motorcycles. Our inventory consists of late model street bikes and cruisers and top-quality OEM parts and accessories. We cherry-pick motorcycles that are operational and have little to no cosmetic damage from across the U.S. This allows us to resell at a lower cost and deliver quality ready-to-ride bikes that are in great condition.
Our testing and inspection process covers all areas of the bike including the engine, electronics, and drivetrain. Before our bikes leave the warehouse we finish with an oil change, chain cleaning/tensioning and final polish. We guarantee our bikes are street ready and as advertised.
RCM was established in 2011 by Brian Whitenight (owner) and Brian Creamer (co-owner) and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.
1712 total views, 2 today